Start off 2017 doing something that you love! Haven’t had the inspiration to start your own novel? Now is the time to follow your dreams in a chance to WIN BIG! Richter Publishing is excited to announce they will start holding a writing contest for aspiring authors. This is an incredible opportunity to help writers get their stories published. The competition is for anyone who wants to publish a book. You may have one already published or not. You do not have to be a seasoned writer or a professional. It’s an open opportunity for everyone!
The winner of the contest will receive a FREE publishing contract! Yes, that’s right. If your manuscript is chosen, you will get your book published in paperback and digital formats on distribution channels all over the world! So do not miss this opportunity. Please see all the details below. If you have any questions in regards to the challenge, you can contact us here for questions.
Winners will be announced at our next year’s Author Awards Ceremony & Book Gala in October of 2017.
We wish you the best of luck!
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible and mentally competent to sign a contract.
- They must be written in English.
- It does not have to be professionally edited, however it might help your chances.
- All manuscripts must be typed in a Word Document. No paper submissions.
- Applicants cannot be currently employed by Richter Publishing LLC or worked for them in the past 3 years.
- Manuscripts must be between 20,000 and 100,000 words long.
- Manuscripts must be a complete, comprehensive story from beginning to end. Please do not submit work that is only half finished. We need the entire story.
- Scope of work can be: Non-Fiction, Self-Help, Memoir, Fiction, Sci-Fi, Romance, History, etc. Types of books we do not accept are: Children’s Books, Erotica, any slanderous types of stories. If you are not sure if your story would fit, please contact us here.
- Submissions must be entered on our website below. Please do not email submissions or mail them. Only online submissions will be accepted.
- There is a small fee for admission. The fee is non-refundable. It is also per manuscript. If you submit multiple manuscripts, there is a fee for each one.
- DEADLINE: All manuscripts must be entered by July 1st 2017
- You must physically be in attendance at next year’s awards gala in October 2017 or have a representative there in order to receive the free publishing package if you win. The date will be announced at a later time.
Submit your work:
Click here to go to the following webpage, select the first option “Writing Contest” and fill out the rest!