Tara Richter is the President of Richter Publishing LLC. She specializes in helping business owners how to write their non-fiction story in 4 weeks & publish a book in order to become an expert in their industry. She has been featured on CNN, ABC, Daytime TV, FOX, SSN, Channel 10 News, USA TODAY, Beverly Hills Times and radio stations all over the world!
Her degree is in Graphic Design and she worked in the copy and print industry in the Silicon Valley. She has written and published 10 of her own books in just a few short years. Tara now has published many other authors in her local Tampa bay area including Anthony Amos & celebrity entrepreneur, Kevin Harrington, Shark from ABC’s “Shark Tank” with their joint book, “How to Catch a Shark.”
Richter Publishing has streamlined the complex writing and publishing industry so anyone can become a published author in just a few weeks!
Find her books here: http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Richter/e/B00CGKD8FG
- 2013 Finalist for Tampa Bay’s Business Woman of the Year Award
- 2014 Nominee for Tampa’s Up & Coming Businesses
- 2015 Nominee for 2015 Iconic Woman of the Year
- 2015 Finalist for Best in Biz
- 2015 Amazon Best Selling Author & #4 Amazon Hot New Release
- 2016 Recipient of H.E.R.O. Award
Tara has been featured on: