We are excited to announce the 2017 date and venue for Tampa Bay’s 4th Annual Author Awards Ceremony & Book Gala! Grab your table before they’re gone!
Thursday, October 19th, 2017 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Hampton Inn & Suites, 5329 Avion Park Drive, Tampa
This event features published authors from the Tampa Bay area who are making a difference in the community with their books. The night will be filled with music, drinks, food, prize raffles, award ceremony and an opportunity to speak with each author personally and purchase their works.
- Rita Lowman, “From the Farm to the Boardroom: Leadership Lessons“
- Stephanie Wynn & Jeffrey White, “Readi – Set Go!”
- Luke Chichetto, “Fighting Will”
- Edward Porcelli, “Scabs Heal All Wounds”
- Arielle Giordano, “Dancing With Your Story From The Inside Out”
- Tonja Anderson-Dell, “The Missing 52 Soldiers of the C-124 Globemaster”
5:30 Event Starts – Bridgette Simmonds “The Go Coach!”
6:30 Speech by Tara, President of Richter Publishing
7:45 Awards Announced
8:30 Party Ends
Attire: Business / cocktail attire
Ticket price includes: Entrance to the event, appetizers & cashbar. Early bird tickets will end one week prior to the event date. Regular ticket prices will be sold the last week. Day of the event ticket sales will at the door with cash or credit card.
Author Tables: We have packages available for you to showcase your book and be entered into the awards ceremony. Please download our application here: Author Awards 2017 Application
Check out previous year’s events below: