Our newest book, “The Audacity of Resilience: A Refugee Memoir” by Pitman A. Kennedy has hit #1 New Release in West African History & #2 in African Biographies! Get your copy here: https://www.amazon.com/Audacity-Resilience-Refugee-Memoir/dp/194581294X
The Audacity of Resilience
By Pitman A. Kennedy
Welcome our newest published author, Pitman Kennedy! Amidst the turmoil of America, this book is of hope and determination. Not only did this man survive a civil war as a child, he published a book during a pandemic and riots. His resilience is admirable and speaks to the courage we all need today.
“The Audacity of Resilience: A Refugee Memoir,” is an inspirational story of a man who escaped war torn Liberia to eventually find asylum in America. However, it was not an easy road to travel. As a child, it took Pitman and his family almost two months to walk on foot from their country into Sierra Leon. With nothing but the clothes on their backs, they had to hide from rebels who were on a rampage amputating and murdering anyone who they thought were connected to the government. In his debut book, Kennedy takes you along his journey of being a refugee from a 3rd world country to becoming a successful businessman in the states. Find it on Amazon:
We are so excited to announce the winner of our contest. We had so many amazing submissions this time, so we also have two runner ups! Watch to find out who won 🙂
Quarantined Writing contest winner announced!
We will also be emailing all submission to give them a professional review of their manuscript. We will send out personalized emails next week. Please bear with us as we have many people to reach out to, but will get to all of you ASAP 🙂
Publish a Book, Leave Your Legacy! Richter Publishing has been helping aspiring authors to write, publish and market their own books for the last 10 years. Now we are excited to launch this membership site that will assist you in creating your manuscript and publishing your book!
- Join this membership for all our trade secrets of getting your book published.
- Never before shared information and support.
- Easy to follow step by step guide so you don’t shrink into fear.
- Publishing support and coaching all for only $1 per day.
You will be part of a writing community where you can ask questions and collaborate with other accomplished authors that can help you on your journey, no matter where you are at in the process.
Sign up here to get on a secret VIP list of invitations that will be sent out prior to anyone else to get signed up at a discounted rate you will never see again!
Happy Easter everyone! So rumor has it the Easter bunny 🐰 got out of quarantine to deliver free copies of “How to Write a Book in 4 Weeks” to everyone’s basket! If you didn’t get yours watch this video 🐣
or click on the easter basket to receive your free gift!
Get Your Book Published!
Richter Publishing is excited to announce it will hold a writing contest for aspiring authors during the 2020 lockdown. This is an incredible opportunity to utilize this time to do something productive. The competition is for anyone who wants to publish a book. You do not have to be a seasoned writer or a professional. It’s an open opportunity for everyone!
The winner of the contest will receive a FREE publishing contract! Yes, that’s right. If your manuscript is chosen, you will get your book published in paperback and digital formats on distribution channels all over the world! So do not miss this opportunity. Please see all the details below. If you have any questions in regard to the challenge, you can contact us here for questions.
Deadline to submit manuscripts is midnight EST May 1st 2020. Winner will be announced online May 15th 2020. We will do a FB live to announce and email the author.
Get free resources here to help you start. We wish you the best of luck!
- All applicants must be mentally competent to sign a contract. Applicants under 18 must have a parent or guardian able to sign on their behalf.
- Manuscripts must be written in English.
- It does not have to be professionally edited. However, it might help your chances.
- All manuscripts must be typed in a Word document. No paper submissions.
- Applicants cannot be currently employed by Richter Publishing LLC or have worked there in the past 3 years.
- Authors who are currently in a contract with Richter Publishing cannot submit for the title we are already working on. New titles are acceptable.
- All content must be the original writing of the person submitting. You cannot submit on the behalf of someone else.
- Manuscripts must be between 20,000 and 100,000 words.
- Manuscripts must be a complete, comprehensive story from beginning to end. Please do not submit work that is only half finished. We need the entire story.
- Scope of work can be: Non-Fiction, Self-Help, Memoir, History, Poetry or Fiction. Types of books we do not accept are: Children’s Books, Erotica or any slanderous types of stories. If you are not sure if your story would fit, please contact us here.
- Submissions must be entered on our website below. Please do not email submissions or mail them. Only online submissions will be accepted.
- DEADLINE: All manuscripts must be entered by May 1st 2020 midnight.
Submit your work:
Click here to go to the following webpage to submit for the contest. The system will make you select an appointment time in order to submit your manuscript, but you can disregard that.
Previous Contest Winners: Alder Allensworth & Ruth Brunson!
Even though today doesn’t really feel like St. Patricks Day, we hope you enjoy drinking some green beer inside! While you stay safe during these unique times of 2020, why not use this downtime to write your book? Utilize our free resources to help you get started here: Free Resources.
We are also working on a self-guided online course that you can use from the comfort of your home to walk you through the self-publishing process on Amazon. We hope to launch it by the end of March to assist with those staying indoors to still be able to publish their own books at a much lower cost. Be on the look out for it soon! Stay Safe 🙂