4th Annual Author Award Ceremony & Book Gala!
Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 5:30-8:30 PM
Hampton Inn & Suites, 5329 Avion Park Dr, Tampa
This event features published authors from the Tampa Bay area who are making a difference in the community with their books. The night will be filled with music, drinks, food, prize raffles, award ceremony and an opportunity to speak with each author personally and purchase their works.
- Rita Lowman, “From the Farm to the Boardroom: Leadership Lessons“
- Stephanie Wynn & Jeffrey White, “Readi – Set Go!”
- Luke Chichetto, “Fighting Will”
- Edward Porcelli, “Scabs Heal All Wounds”
- Arielle Giordano, “Dancing With Your Story From The Inside Out”
- Tonja Anderson-Dell, “The Missing 52 Soldiers of the C-124 Globemaster”
- 5:30 Event Starts – Bridgette Simmonds “The Go Coach!” MC
- 6:30 Short Speech by Tara, President of Richter Publishing
- 7:45 Awards Announced
- 8:15 Raffle
- 8:30 Party Ends
Attire: Business / cocktail attire
- Most Inspirational Story
- Best Self-Help Book
- Funniest Book
- Amazon Best Seller
- Best Business Book
- Best Overall Book for 2016
Ticket price includes: Entrance to the event, appetizers and cash bar. Early bird tickets will end one week prior to the event date. Regular ticket prices will be sold the last week. Tickets will be available at the door with cash or credit card for $45.
Authors Compete for an Award: Sign up for 2017 and get your table early! We have a few packages available for you to get maximum exposure of your book. Download our form here and mail it in with 2 copies of your book or call for details at 727-940-7647. Author Awards 2017 Application