5th Annual Book Festival & Author Awards! #BOOKFEST18
Station Square Creative Suites – 628 Cleveland St, Clearwater, FL 33755
Friday November 2nd, 5:30PM – 8:30PM
BOOK LOVERS UNITE! If you love books, then you need to be here!
Published authors from the Tampa Bay area will be featuring their titles. The night will be filled with live jazz, drinks, food, prize raffles, award ceremony and an opportunity to speak with each author personally and purchase their works.
- Sorboni Banerjee, “Hide with Me.”
- Steve Gavatorta, “In Defense of Adversity: Turning Your Toughest Challenges into Your Greatest Success”
- Ashley Shayne Pierce, “Things They Fail to Tell You During Pregnancy”
- Alder Allensworth, “Prevail: Celebrate the Journey”
- George L. Trowbridge, “Striking Eight Bells: A Vietnam Memoir”
- Jarron Webster, “Millennial Marriages: A Military Relationship”
- Dr. Melissa Bailey, “Pink Hell: Breast Cancer Sucks”
- Dr. Karen Kelly, “Take a Breath”
- R.C. Otovic “Q: Snippets From a Ride Share Driver”
- Bill Liggins, “I Need; I Want”
- Sara Imm, “How I Survived the Killing Fields”
- David Bernstein, MD – “The Power of 5: The Ultimate Formula for Longevity & Remaining Youthful”
- Arielle Giordano, “Dance Your Story from the Inside Out”
- Jerrold E. Slutzky, “My “Everything” File: Everything My Loved Ones Need to Know About Me”
- Maurice Jovan, “Portion of the Eternal” & “This Plane is Going to Crash”
- 5:30 Event Starts
- Screening of the documentary, St. Pete Unfiltered, will be played on loop throughout the night.
- 6:30 Speech by Tara, President of Richter Publishing
- 8:00 Awards Announced
- 8:30 Writing Contest Winner Announced
- Closing ceremony with street performers
Attire: Business Casual
- Most Inspirational Story
- Best Business Book
- Best Self-Help Book
- Best Poetry
- Best Children’s Book
- Best Fiction Book
- Funniest Book
- Amazon Best Seller
- Best Cover
- Best Overall Book for 2018
Featured Non-Profits: Meet and network with local non-profits that are helping our community!
AUTHORS: Tables are available! Please email for details to get your spot. Deadline October 15th 2018. Call 727-301-8204.