January 25, 2018 · 1:08 pm
TBT to Tara Richter, President of Richter Publishing, discussing 5 Mistakes New Authors Make on iHeart Radio with Brandon Rimes on The Real Estate Quarterback Show.
Richter Publishing wants to know how we can help you take your manuscript to the next level and get you published! If you have already written a manuscript, please fill out this form so we can get to know more about you and your book! We do not work with literary agents. Authors are our number one priority and we work directly with you. If your book fits into our scope of work, you will be contacted to submit your manuscript for review. This form covers the purpose of your book, the services you’re interested in and your budget.
Leave your legacy – Start today!
Filed under Uncategorized
Tagged as Author Tara Richter, Authors of Richter Publishing, blog tip, blog tips, Book Publishers, book publishers in tampa bay, Brandon Rimes, Brandon Rimes on The Real Estate Quarterback Show, compose a book, editing tips, how to compose a book, how to get a book published, How to Write, how to write a book, iHeart Radio, iHeart Radio interview, Non-fiction Publisher, podcast, Richter Publishing, Richter Publishing LLC, Richter Publishing podcast, Richter Publishing Seminars, Richter Publishing Solutions, Tampa Bay Authors, Tampa Publisher, Tara Richter, Tara Richter at iHeartRadio, Tara Richter author, Tara Richter podcast, Tara Richter Publisher, The Real Estate Quarterback Show, tip, tips for a book launch, tips for editing, tips for writing a book, tips for writitng, tips on composing a book, tips to write a good story, writing tip, Writing Tip of the Day, writing tips
July 29, 2016 · 1:34 pm
If you’re a writer who has a concept for a book but isn’t quite ready to put pen to paper – or are more techy but aren’t sure how to where to start, “Blog Your Book into Existence,” is ready to answer your questions and guide you to success. Here’s an overview of the 5 keys to blogging your book, how to get started, keep up and ultimately turn your blog into a best selling book —
- Be persistent. In order to receive grand results you must keep adding content to your blog. Make sure you blast a post at least 3 – 4 times a week.
- Write short teasers. Don’t post all of your content on your blog. Put a few paragraphs on each subject then at the end post a link to pre-order your book. Once the reader is engaged in the information you are providing, capturing them at the moment is crucial to get sales for you book and/or services.
- SEO. Make sure to utilize key words to drive traffic to your blog.
- Pictures. Always use a photo and bane the image appropriately. I get traffic now from people googling: Bachelor Pad Logo, because I posted it on a blog and named the file right.
- Publicize. Hook up all your other social media so your posts are blasted out into the universe. Its difficult keeping up with all social media, but linking them with one click of a button saves you a ton of time.
“Blog Your Book into Existence” goes in depth with each key to set you and your blog up for success! Get your copy today here!
Filed under Uncategorized
Tagged as Author Tara Richter, beginner blogging, blog tip, blog tips, Blog Your Book into Existence, Blogging, Book Publishers, book publishers in tampa bay, how do I self-publish, how to start blogging, how to start writing a book, Non-fiction Publisher, publishing expert, Richter Publishing, richter publishing authors, Richter Publishing LLC, self-published author Tara Richter, SEO help, Tampa Bay Authors, Tampa Publisher, Tara Richter, Tara Richter author, Tara Richter President of Richter Publishing, Tara Richter Publisher, tips to write a good story, write a book through blogging, Write Your Own Words
July 22, 2016 · 2:44 pm
When you’re running a blog it is extremely important to check your stats weekly – even daily on popular blogs! Chapter 4 in “Blog Your Book into Existence” discusses how and why you should check your stats weekly. Today we are going to share a brief overview of the chapter and a quick how-to on checking your blog stats! Are you ready?
Let’s show you where you can find your stats:
- Log into you WordPress account
- Click “Stats” across the top of the screen
- Across the top you will have a blue bar graph showing the number of visits. They parse this out by how many people visited and how many posts they read.
Creating a global presence is so easy with a blog. My dating site receives hits from countries I never knew existed! You can learn a lot from your blog’s stats. If you are just starting out, it will take a while to see results, but don’t get frustrated. It does take time, but persistence is key here.
Awesome tip of the power of blogging: I posted an interview I did with actor Ethan Embry on my blog back in Nov 2013. Wikipedia has now linked to my blog as a point of reference for his entry. I’m right in-between People Magazine & TMZ! That’s the power of blogging and using the correct key terms for search engines. Check that out here!
Filed under Uncategorized
Tagged as Amazon, Author Tara Richter, Authors of Richter Publishing, blog tip, blog tips, Blog Your Book into Existence, Book Publishers, book publishers in tampa bay, compose a book, how do I self-publish, How to check blog stats, How to check Your Blog Stats, how to compose a book, how to get a book published, Non-fiction Publisher, Richter Publishing, Richter Publishing LLC, Richter Publishing Seminars, Richter Publishing Solutions, self-published author Tara Richter, Tampa Bay Authors, Tampa Publisher, Tara Richter, Tara Richter President of Richter Publishing, Tara Richter Publisher, writing coach, writing tip, writing tips