If you’re a writer who has a concept for a book but isn’t quite ready to put pen to paper – or are more techy but aren’t sure how to where to start, “Blog Your Book into Existence,” is ready to answer your questions and guide you to success. Here’s an overview of the 5 keys to blogging your book, how to get started, keep up and ultimately turn your blog into a best selling book —
- Be persistent. In order to receive grand results you must keep adding content to your blog. Make sure you blast a post at least 3 – 4 times a week.
- Write short teasers. Don’t post all of your content on your blog. Put a few paragraphs on each subject then at the end post a link to pre-order your book. Once the reader is engaged in the information you are providing, capturing them at the moment is crucial to get sales for you book and/or services.
- SEO. Make sure to utilize key words to drive traffic to your blog.
- Pictures. Always use a photo and bane the image appropriately. I get traffic now from people googling: Bachelor Pad Logo, because I posted it on a blog and named the file right.
- Publicize. Hook up all your other social media so your posts are blasted out into the universe. Its difficult keeping up with all social media, but linking them with one click of a button saves you a ton of time.
“Blog Your Book into Existence” goes in depth with each key to set you and your blog up for success! Get your copy today here!