Our newest book is available from Richter Publishing!! Planning Your Life to the 52nd Power – Planner + by Danese Banks.
“Planning Your Life to the 52nd Power,” can help you change your life by changing one small thing a week for the next year. You can make big changes by starting off with simple things once a week.
Each week has a different power to contemplate and a few questions to consider regarding each power. The purpose is to help you focus and be mindful of how you schedule your days and spend your time so that you can experience a life change for the better.
The powers will actually empower you to change your life in an easy and “no pressure” way. Whether you have a big goal already in mind or are looking for guidance in figuring out your next step, this minimalistic styled planner has more than enough space to write your schedule and things to do while providing just enough content to help you develop and become your best self.
This planner is not created with a pre-planned year for you, so you can pick it up and start at any point and time in your journey. Who says you have to plan your goals on Jan 1st?! Just enter in the calendar year and month you wish to start taking control of your life. So, if you’re ready to get started changing your life, this is the planner for you! There’s no time like the present….START TODAY!
The planner is available in paperback and kindle versions. This planner can help you organize your life and create a better schedule. They allow for easy tracking of tasks, events, and goals to ensure that you’re on the right path. When using these tools, it’s important to be aware of all the features available so that you can make the most out of them. Here are some tips for creating a successful plan with this planners:
1. Prioritize – Choose what tasks are most important to complete and prioritize those first in order to stay on top of deadlines.
2. Set reminders – Take advantage of setting reminders within the planner itself so that you don’t forget key appointments or tasks throughout the day.
3. Use the powers – The powers help you recognize events, and goals in your life. This helps to keep everything organized and easy to locate in the planner.
4. Review regularly – Take time each day or week to review what has been accomplished, what is still pending, and how best to move forward with the plan. This can help you adjust your strategy as needed so that you stay on track.
By using this power planner + effectively, you can make sure that tasks are completed on time and that your lifestyle is more organized. With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to create a successful plan that works for your needs!
5. Customize – Customize the planner according to your needs by adding sections or pages that are most relevant to your lifestyle. This will make it easier to stay organized and on track with tasks. This is also why we left the calendars blank, so you can start at anytime in the year!
7. Stay motivated – The planner + is as a tool for motivation and inspiration. Use them to set goals and track progress so you stay focused on achieving them!
By following these tips, you’ll be able to get the most out of your book planner and create an effective schedule that works for your lifestyle! With the right tools, you’ll be able to stay organized and on track with your goals. Grab your copy today on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/1954094337/
Danese Banks is the founder and CEO of the Life Changer Coach, LLC. She is both a Certified Professional Coach and Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner. She spends her time coaching people whose inner blocks and obstacles have gotten in the way of achieving their outer goals, particularly those she refers to as “deferred dreamers”. In her “previous career life”, she was the Managing Partner of the Memphis office at The Cochran Firm, founded by the late Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. She has been an attorney for over twenty-five years and still uses her “legal brain” as a mediator in her separate business, Banks Mediation Services.
Both jobs provide her with the opportunity to serve people in the way she loves best, by solving problems and resolving conflict. When she’s not doing either job, she enjoys walking, dancing, being silly with her husband, two children and fur baby, traveling and shopping. She plans of writing children’s books one day in her future. You can learn more about her at www.thelifechangercoach.com and www.banksmediationservices.com.