Three local authors won honors in the Tampa Bay Book Gala and Awards Ceremony, hosted by Richter Publishing LLC. Dr. Mary B. Lippitt, author of “Brilliant or Blunder: 6 Ways Leaders Navigate Uncertainty, Opportunity & Complexity,” won for overall best non-fiction. Best cover went to William D. Anton, for “Business Success through Self-Knowledge.” Best business and finance book went to Douglas A.C. Eze, for “Creating Generational Wealth: What the Super Wealthy Know That You Need to Know.” Each author will donate one of their books to the St. Petersburg library.
Tag Archives: “Business Success Through Self-Knowledge”
We are pleased to announce our first 8 authors to be featured at the Tampa Bay Book Gala & Author Awards Ceremony for 2014!
1. Sandy Cesaire, “Journal of Insights” & “Cash in 30 Days”
2. Elizabeth Norlin, “Our Bodies: The Optimal Design”
3. Dr. Mary B. Lippitt, “Brilliant or Blunder: 6 Ways Leaders Navigate Uncertainty, Opportunity & Complexity”
4. William D. Anton, PhD, “Business Success Through Self-Knowledge”
5. Douglas A. C. Eze, “Creating Generational Wealth: What the Super Wealthy Know That You Need to Know”
6. Pierce Brunson, “Learning Curve”, “Work Ethic” & “Rock The Crowd”
7. Genevieve Dobson, ” Failing Successfully: Life After Debt” & “Take Back Control”
8. Tara Richter, “The Dating Jungle” Series & “How to Write & Publish a Book Yourself” Series
Gala will be held on November 5th 2014 from 6-9 PM
Clearwater Community Sailing Center
1001 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
There is still time for you to submit your book for the gala! Deadline is October 22nd, 2014. Please download the form & mail your books in by visiting here: https://richterpublishing.com/events/