The Tampa Bay book event of the year is only eight days away! Early Bird Tickets end tomorrow on October 13th! Make sure to secure your spot at this highly anticipated event before prices go up! Your early bird ticket price includes – Entrance to the event, bottomless wine, appetizers, endless laughs & live jazz!
Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant
4110 West Boy Scout Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33607
This event features published authors from the Tampa Bay area who are making a difference in the community with their books. The night will be filled with music, drinks, food, prize raffles, award ceremony and an opportunity to speak with each author personally and purchase their works.
- Mike Rivera & Craig Sidorowicz, “From Stand-Up Comedian to Stand-Up Teacher”
- Rev. Chad C. Fernald, “Living Wisdom: Principles for a Life Well Lived”
- Art Koch, ” When Swing Was King!”
- Rita Lowman, “From the Farm to the Boardroom: Leadership Lessons”
- Karen Kelly, M.D., “Take a Breath”
- Brandon Rimes & Connor Anthony, “Become the MVP in Your Industry by Surfing the Radio Waves”
- Sven Boermeester, “Best of Tampa Bay”
- Melissa Tuttle Twomey, “Goodnight Tampa”
- John Mckee, “Nothing Happens Until the Meeting is Set”
- Karen Mertes, Lt Col (Ret), United States Air Force, “Plaintiff 101” Audiobook
- Debbie Killebrew, “Finding My Way Back”
- Melissa Sweeny, D.B.A., “Love from Luke: Lessons Learned from a Rescued Dog”
- M. Rene Harris, “Flies in My Coffee”
- Sara Imm, “How I Survived the Kiling Fields: A Story of Hope, Love and Determination”
- Dr. Melissa Bailey, “Pink Hell: Breast Cancer Sucks”
- 5:30 Event Starts – Bridgette Simmonds “The Go Coach!”
- 6:30 Short Speech by Tara, President of Richter Publishing
- 6:35-6:45 Comedian Appearance by Mike Rivera
- 7:45 Awards Announced
- 8:15 Raffle
- 8:30 Party Ends
Sponsorship Spots: We have packages available to you at all different price ranges. Check out our rate card here or call for details at 727-940-7647. RICHTER Publishing-RateCard
Check out the video of last year’s event below!
Don’t forget to schedule your FREE 30 minute phone consultation to discuss your book by going here: Schedule Your Appointment Today!