5th Annual Book Festival & Author Awards! #BOOKFEST18
Saturday, October 13th 2018, 5 – 9PM
The Coliseum – 535 4th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
BOOK LOVERS UNITE! If you love books, then you need to be here!
Published authors from the Tampa Bay area will be featuring their titles. The night will be filled with music, drinks, food, prize raffles, award ceremony and an opportunity to speak with each author personally and purchase their works.
- Steve Gavatorta, “In Defense of Adversity: Turning Your Toughest Challenges into Your Greatest Success”
- Ashley Shayne Pierce, “Things They Fail to Tell You During Pregnancy”
- Alder Allensworth, “Prevail: Celebrate the Journey”
- George L. Trowbridge, “Striking Eight Bells: A Vietnam Memoir”
- Jarron Webster, “Millennial Marriages: A Military Relationship”
- Tony Moore, “Culture in 4D”
- Myron Brubaker, “Rhino”
- Bob Baldwin & Jay Ledbetter, “Proper Care and Feeding of a Huntin’ Buddy“
- Valinda Miracle, “The Little Ones”
- Dr. Melissa Bailey, “Pink Hell: Breast Cancer Sucks”
- Dr. Karen Kelly, “Take a Breath”
- 5:00 Event Starts
- Screening of the documentary, St. Pete Unfiltered, will be played on loop throughout the night.
- 6:00 Speech by Tara, President of Richter Publishing
- 8:00 Awards Announced
- 8:30 Raffle
- 8:45 Writing Contest Winner Announced
- 9:00 Party Ends
Attire: Business Casual
- Most Inspirational Story
- Best Business Book
- Best Self-Help Book
- Best Poetry
- Best Children’s Book
- Best Fiction Book
- Funniest Book
- Amazon Best Seller
- Best Cover
- Best Overall Book for 2018
Featured Non-Profits: Meet and network with local non-profits that are helping our community!
Author tables, business tables and sponsorship are still available! Sign up on eventbrite and grab your spot before they are gone. Just click on this text, then select tickets and check out. We will contact you for your information after checking out.