Are you obsessed with The Shark Tank? So are we!
This Wednesday, December 2nd come on out to Gulfport, Florida and watch 8 local businesses owners pitch their companies in a Shark Tank style atmosphere for a chance to win $5,000!
Join 100+ local businesses, civic leaders and community-minded residents for the local round of the national InnovateHer Challenge, presented by LocalShops1.
Eight professionally women will go into the waters at 6PM and pitch their way to a local prize of $5,000 for the The InnovateHER Challenge, organized by the Small Business Administration. The one who makes it out of the the shark infested waters alive, gets to go to D.C. in March at a chance to win the grand prize of $70,000 provided by Microsoft!
The brave souls from Tampa bay are:
- Alisa Savoretti, My Hope Chest
- Carin Constantine, Law Office of Carin Constantine
- Cherry Hallback, Florry Creative Care Corp.
- Cindy Siriwong, TakeOut Button
- Priscilla Kidder, Be-Bops Swimwear
- Shannon Whitlock, Happy Healthy Spine
- Tara Richter, Richter Publishing
- Wendy Long, LaDeeDa Kids Spa
Get your free tickets here! And we’ll see you in the tank 😉