The annual Tampa Author’s Award Ceremony is less than two months away! We only have a few spots left for authors who would like to enter their book into the ceremony for an award and to showcase it to a huge crowd! Just click here and download the form & mail in with two copies of your book to be considered.
Thursday, October 15, 2015, 5:30 – 8:30 PM
Cooper’s Hawk Winery
4110 W Boy Scout Blvd, Tampa FL
This event features published authors from the Tampa Bay area who are making a difference in the community with their books. The night will be filled with music, drinks, food, prize raffles, award ceremony and an opportunity to speak with each author personally and purchase their works.
- The Kyes Family, Action Coach Franchisee, “OMG! What’s the Focus”
- Karen Mertes, Fulfill Your Destiny Non-Profit, “Plaintiff 101″
- Jeffrey White, AFPA Certified Personal Trainer, “The 3 Pillars of Strength”
- Gen Dobson, Degrees of Success, “Failing Successfully” & “Manage Your Student Loan Debt”
- Pierce Brunson, FireFly Event Photography, “Learning Curve” “Rock the Crowd” & “Work Ethic”
- Dr. Uhuru Smith, MD & Dr. Tracy Smith, PhD “IV Hangover Bar”
- Dr. Melissa Bailey, “Pink Hell”
- Miroslava Espinosa, NPC figure competitor & fitness/bikini model, “The Little Amazonian”
- Dr. Stacey Robinson, “Fuel, Move, Relax”
- Tara Richter, “The Dating Jungle Series” & “How to Write a Book in 4 Weeks Series”
- Arielle Giordano, “Dancing with your Story from the Inside Out.”
Award categories are:
Best Title – Most Inspirational Story – Best Self-Help Book – Amazon Best Seller – Amazon Hot New Release – Best Cover – Best Overall Book – Reader’s Choice Award
Schedule: 5:30 Event Starts
6:00 Poetry Slam by Poet Marques
6:45 Surprise Comedian Appearance
7:30 Awards Announced
Magic performed throughout the night by Dewayne Hill!
Attire: Business / cocktail
Ticket price includes: Entrance to the event, bottomless wine/ beer & endless appetizers! Early bird tickets will end one week prior to the event date. Regular ticket prices will be sold the last week. Day of the event ticket sales will end 3 hours prior. You will still be able to pay at the door.
Donations: We are asking attendees to bring any used children’s book that they have to be donated to a local library in Cozumel, Mexico. We are helping spread literacy across the globe one cruise at a time during our “Books at Sea” adventure! (More info about the book cruise will be at the event.)