Bring your written rough draft and 3 weeks later walk out with a published book in your hands!
Have you ever wanted to get your story published? Do you have a written manuscript sitting around collecting dust? Now is your chance to become a published author! Over the course of 7 sessions, we walk you through how to publish your book yourself!
Not good with computers? No problem! We hold your hand through the entire process.
2015 is the year for you to become an author and share your story with the world!
Next Publishing Seminar Begins January 26th from 1-5PM
Class Dates: January 26th, 28th, 30th, February 2nd, 4th, 6th & 12th from 1-5PM in Tampa.
Finished manuscripts must be submitted 72 hours prior to the start of the seminar for approval. Please email your manuscript with the following form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Author Submission Form Self-Publishing Seminar
- First week we edit your manuscript and work on cover design.
- Second week we format for paperback & kindle and publish your book.
- Last meeting we look at your printed proof & show you how to order your books at wholesale and set-up author webpage.
- At the end of seminar you have a published paperback book listed on Amazon & a download for Kindle!
- Huge book launch party at end of class with media coverage to launch your book into the stratosphere!
All classes held at: 6601 Memorial Hwy, Suite #225 Tampa, FL 33615
Seminar is $950, payments can be made online or a check can me made out to Richter Publishing LLC and mailed to the address above.
Seats are limited, call to reserve your spot today!